Following are some of my favorite quotes which have kept me motivated and, continue to do so. Hope you like them too.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish !!
- You see things; and say ‘Why?’
But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.This i did.
- Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- In the midst of winter, I finally found that within me there lies an invincible summer.
- Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.
- Whenever life gets tough and fear of failure grabs my heart, I read this quote by Theodore Roosevelt:
- “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
- Failure is a stepping stone to success. Make mistakes, take action, and have fun.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.